Los Angeles, California

I had a horrible experience with a staffing agency in the L.A.area, the owner's name is Amy Zimmerman, this woman is a "RACIST" and she is a stalker, she claims to be an excellent human being on social media but she is the opposite, she threatened me with abusive text messages, e-mails and phone calls, she texted me non stop and tried to twist things trying to play the victim at the same time, she wouldn't stop texting me and calling me just because I didn't wanted to make business with her staffing agency.

It got to the point that I had to file a police report this morning.Here is proof of the text messages she sent me

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss amy zimmerman and associates owner. Amy Zimmerman And Associates needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned amy zimmerman and associates owner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amy Zimmerman And Associates.

Had an Experience with Amy Zimmerman And Associates?

Comments

Smart Professionals Work Experience Review from Newark, Delaware Smart Professionals "Do not work for this company or any other Roadshow they branch out to be....They dont pay!!!!!!!!..." Read more Nesco Resource Staffing Services Review from Willimantic, Connecticut Nesco Resource "I was pleased that Staples distribution center in Plainfield Connecticut by Nesco... before I took the job I asked Mandy the agent about my background was not the best Mandy..." Read more Aerotek Staffing Services Review from Bellevue, Washington Aerotek "I have been out of work since Jan. I contacted Aerotek the day i was let go from my last assignment. I was stuck with an agent that seemed upset..." Read more Ziprecruiter - Laura S. Balay posing as Hiring II Mgr for Fastenal Co-Fontana Ziprecruiter "Attn- wanted to scan the 2 emails came today. Zip is alerting me to 2nd time Fastenal is viewing my resume at the EXACT same time the "alleged" Hiring Mgr..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - 2 weeks since the accident , still no rent car! Liberty Mutual Insurance "My 20 year old son and 3 of his friends took my car to go from Ft Worth to Galveston. Before they could even get there, a lady hit them..." Read more Sprint - Fraud Sprint "CUSTOMER CARE - someone changed my phone number 3 times and called customer care and instead of getting help they told me that its my fault that i might gave..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more