I had a horrible experience with a staffing agency in the L.A.area, the owner's name is Amy Zimmerman, this woman is a "RACIST" and she is a stalker, she claims to be an excellent human being on social media but she is the opposite, she threatened me with abusive text messages, e-mails and phone calls, she texted me non stop and tried to twist things trying to play the victim at the same time, she wouldn't stop texting me and calling me just because I didn't wanted to make business with her staffing agency.

It got to the point that I had to file a police report this morning.Here is proof of the text messages she sent me

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss amy zimmerman and associates owner. Amy Zimmerman And Associates needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned amy zimmerman and associates owner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amy Zimmerman And Associates.

Had an Experience with Amy Zimmerman And Associates?

Comments